Our trained Telemarketing agents, will become one of your sales and marketing strategic team
to achieve your business goals.
We provide the best Telemarketing agents based on your needs. The purposes are :
Generating B2B/B2C leads for your sales team. Turns contacts into new customer prospects.
Probing the customer's feedback and interest. Collecting consumer behaviour.
Build the brand awareness of your products via telephone.
Encouraging or inspiring your previous customers to return
Maintaining relation with your existing customers.
Cross Selling and Up Selling
Inspiring customers to purchase a complementary items or a comparable higher-end product.
What Is Telemarketing?
The direct marketing of goods or services to potential customers over the telephone, WhatsApp, Internet, or fax.
- The direct marketing of goods or services to potential customers over the telephone or the Internet.
- Four common kinds include outbound calls, inbound calls, lead generation, and sales calls.
- Due to the intrusive nature of telemarketing, including spam calls, many customers do not prefer telemarketing.
Can be divided into four subcategories:
- Outbound: Customer prospects and existing customers are actively reached out to via outbound calls, also known as "cold" calls.
- Inbound: These calls are based on inbound inquiries about products or services as prompted by advertising or sales efforts. These are considered "warm" calls as customers will typically have submitted an interest form online or already be familiar with the company.
- Lead generation: The collection of intelligence about the profiles, interests, and demographic data of potential customers.
- Sales: The persuasive activity engaged in by salespeople, in which telemarketers are trained and aim to close a deal on the phone.
- Customer information. The caller should know why the people being called are good prospects – did they open an email message about the product or enter a prize drawing at a trade show?
- Knowledge. Individuals placing the sales calls should know the products they’re selling and the companies they represent, and should also be able to answer questions about both. They should also be trained in typical purchase objections and how to overcome them in a conversation.
- Empathy. An empathetic telemarketer who demonstrates listening skills is better able to develop a customer relationship than a caller who is focused on nothing more than the sale.
- A campaign. Because customers need several contacts in different forms – advertising, direct mail, and so on – the telemarketing call needs to be part of a larger marketing effort.